Meet Lynn Lee
Lynn has lived in Minnetonka, Minnesota her entire life. She currently lives in Excelsior with her husband and 2 children and is dedicated to her community.
Since beginning her home financing career 17 years ago, Lynn has worked every aspect of the mortgage transaction. Listening to your needs and concerns is the foundation of her business; Lynn earns your trust by preparing advice with integrity.
With the many changes that this industry continues to face, Lynn will continue to learn and give advice based on what is in your best interest. Her goal is to create such a strong relationship with each and every client that they feel compelled to refer their friends and family to her. You can be sure that the people you care about will be taken care of the same way Lynn took care of you. She is a true friend to the end of your transaction - do not be surprised when she is there at your closing with a smile and a hug. Her compassion and giving personality is what you will remember most.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
- Jumbo Loans
- Low or no down payment options
- Financing options to fit your needs
About Super Mortgage Professionals
Lynn Lee was named to the 2013 list of Super Mortgage Professionals, independently chosen by the homeowners they serve and approved by industry leaders. This list is compiled by Twin Cities Business, Minneapolis-St. Paul magazine and Crescendo Business Services, an Eagan-based market research company. It includes only about 130 mortgage professionals who successfully navigate mortgages.
Mortgage professionals named to the list were graded on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, closing preparation, finding the best rates and overall satisfaction. Each professional went through a rigorous screening process, then was reviewed by a panel of mortgage and real estate industry experts selected to participate in the process based on their experience and knowledge of the industry.